How Will This School Prepare Students for Their Banking Futures?
Graduates will be well prepared to utilize new financial services knowledge and skills. The application of these skills and knowledge will be important in assisting students in moving to the next level of their careers, while paving the road for them to become leaders at any level within their organization. Students will graduate having a greater understanding of the multiple banking disciplines and how those disciplines work together within the bank.
Who Should Attend?
Banking professionals looking to continue their educational experience, in addition to those preparing to lead at all levels within their organization, will want to enroll in this program.
- Banking professionals seeking to increase their knowledge, skill, and personal and professional growth
- Mid-level management from all disciplines
- Supervisory staff
- Graduates of the PA Bankers School of Banking
- Individuals entering banking from outside of the industry motivated to expand their banking knowledge and skill
- Marketing and sales experience is helpful
- Five years of banking experience
- Attendance at the PA Bankers School of Banking
- Completion of ABA’s Principles of Banking, Economics for Bankers or Money & Banking
The American Bankers Association (ABA) provides graduates of the PA Bankers Advanced School of Banking eligibility to apply for Stonier’s Accelerated two-year program. Eligibility applies to graduates of the PA Bankers Advanced School of Banking since 2010.