How Will This School Prepare Students for Their Banking Futures?
Upon completion of the PA Bankers School of Commercial Lending, students will have a broad-based understanding* of their role as commercial lenders and be more effective at business development. The school is a stepping-stone to achieving senior lender status.
*While you may feel that some areas in the curriculum may not be relevant to your current position, please note that they will help you to understand the entire workings of your institution.
Who Should Attend?
The school is designed for individuals looking to attain a well-rounded business development and commercial lending skill set.
Commercial lenders wanting to expand their knowledge and skill sets
Branch managers required to be skilled in commercial lending
Credit analysts who need to understand the practical application of lending skills
High school diploma
Two or more years of commercial lending and/or credit analysis experience
Suggested Prerequisite Courses:
ABA Training's General Accounting Program, Money & Banking and/or Legal Foundations in Banking
PA Bankers’ Analyzing Personal Financial Statements & Tax Returns Seminar
What Can I Expect?
1. Attend the PA Bankers School of Commercial Lending to network with other industry professionals and gain a broad-based understanding of your role as a commercial lender.
2. Take the post-school online exam within two weeks of completing the school to receive a certificate of completion.
3. Receive top exam scores to be designated as an honor student.
What Do I Need For the Virtual Training?
• Good Internet Connection
• Webcam (or Laptop With Webcam)
• Microphone (or Laptop With Microphone)
• Headphones or Earbuds